Unknown Tournament

 --:-- </Time_can't_retrieve>

</Location_Also_Can't_Retrievable>

</Unknown_User_Logged-in>

</Corrupted_Memory>

 

I was out walking with my friend for Some new places to see and we saw a museum there. After that I told my friend that let's go to see this museum. Inside the museum had read a lot of asymmetric things. After seeing all those things we got a little hungry so we went to the canteen of the museum. We took some food from there and after sitting there, we started eating our food and there was a person who was watching us again and again, we felt a bit strange after that person came to us. 

After seeing that person, it seemed to me that he may be 30 or 40 years old.  


He started saying "Do you want to play some fun games" 

I like the game but 

my friend said "this person we don't even know and this person came to us suddenly I think it would be some crazy person in the museum  I think we should go from here "

The person started saying again" I will say this only for the last time and I guarantee you you will enjoy it very much"

I said" Well I would like to play this game once anyway  Which is this game." 

That person also gave me one thing that I think was a yellow color made of some flour, golden as 

he said "Put this in your mouth and close your eyes and calm down". 

My friend started saying "Hardly you shouldn't eat"

and I ate it.  As soon as I closed my eyes, my mind started feeling heavy, after that I reached some unknown place.  I felt some energy inside my body and there were some demons at that place.  They are so big and strong and he started to look at me and started falling directly on me. I used my hands and I started to attack him and one of my attacks drove many demons away and I was surprised by such energy Never felt anywhere.  I used to do stunts and fighting skills which I never did before. After that the effect of that thing started to diminish and as soon as I get out of my dream, I came out from there and after coming out there was a different view, all the things were lying here and my friend was also there and he full shocked.  After looking at me, but I do not understand why he was on the square, he was a little nervous, I do not know why.  After that 

the person started saying "Looks like you have caused a lot of destruction at that place"

and I did not understand anything.  


My friend also started telling that person that "I also have to try this thing once." 


Then the person started saying to my friend "I think you are not as powerful as your friend, I will let you use this thing later when you are ready to use this thing". 

The person said to me "Do you think that if you join the tournament of this game, I think you will win this tournament then what do you think."

My friend started saying" this person has too much strut ".

I told that person  Said "Okay I would like to join this tournament."

After that he took us to one of the big rooms where there were boys and girls too. I think these people have also come to join the tournament. As soon as we  Entered the room there was a girl there she was a little better than she looked, but she was very clumsy as soon as we entered the room 

she shouted loudly "Look, these two little kids also want to join this tournament.  .  The child will join the tournament. The child will win the trophy." After saying that everyone started laughing at us. 

Then I said to him "Why do you want to join this tournament". 

She started saying "What did you say" There was going to be a fight between us  But the person who brought us there stopped them. 

He said "Come here to fight, if someone fought here, he would be out of the tournament". 

After that she fell silent.  There was a guy there who was stuffing the tournament form. He looked a little smarter than he looked because he wore glasses.

 He said "You have to put a new name for yourself". Wow, a new name of my own.  That too of my choice. 

He said "hurry we don't have time. If all the names are registered then you will be out of tournament, now you have to keep a name that starts with the word y."

 What?. 

Again  He said hurry or else I will have to name you something that will appear here "" Hurry up "" Okay now your name will be ylitlucifer from now on. I said "  How can it be like this?

Ylillytlucifer, litlucifer or little lucifer"

Then that stupid girl said "little lucifer is best for you"

Story will continue.........

Post a Comment