How to fix ad load Faild error in Sketchware

How to fix ad load faild error in sketchware

so hello friends what's up so I recently uploaded video recently means for 3 months ago I think so explain in this video how to place real ads and its work and after the few months few weeks the many users are getting the error like ads load failed error now I know that how is your feeling your brain like spot like a volcano and now I explain you how to fix that sh!t
I accept my mistake of very large sound of of video so so I again saying in a blogger sorry my subscribers for that mistake and let's get started

1. please follow this steps of real ad setuping Post
too noise in video i appreciate 
😓😓😓Video

then run your project
now what you see ad load faild😅

2. now you need apk editor pro apk you can download from here

3. open the apk editor follow this steps 


























IF YOU GETTING ANY EARNING SO TELL ME ANY IMPRESSION IN COMMENTS I NEED TO KNOW 


14 Comments

  1. Apk editor upload ki je please. Play store me paid ha. Eslia download kar nahi paya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if I had a Google play account and uploaded my app there it would do the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bt y wod it show that many ads y wodnt it show mine nore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was just wanted to kno if my name wod show up btw to last 2 messages r mine too can u answer them

      Delete
  5. hey man i haven't found the apk editor in playstore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show us how to add facebook ads to sketchware app

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment