16 - August - 2020

 --:-- </Time_can't_retrieve>

</Location_Also_Can't_Retrievable>

</Unknown_User_Logged-in>

</Corrupted_Memory>

I Turn Into Girl

Ahh..... Ah... H....... Huh  huh where the flick i am. Sh!t my head is spinning like Beyblade. What the flick
Is that school (looking around)

Ahhh yeah its school. Wait why the flick i am in girls row what the flick is going on (little bit unconscious) 

Ahhh my hands, why the flick my hands are small and my hands feel like light weight skin is white what, why i am not in boys row 
I feel like dizzy sh!t
(Tringgggggggggggggg recess bell)
A girl came near to me and she say
"Lets go washroom with me"

(In my mind)
"Wait what  wait what wait whattttt 😱⚰️"
"I am boy i am man i am guy i am dude i am flicking boy"

When i look her face i feel like dead at that moment
(In my mind)
"Nani she is my sis whatttttt the flickkkkkk"
Her friends came near to me and they force me to go in flicking girls washroom
(In my mind)
"Sh!t no no no god please no no noooooooooooooo"

I was in unconscious and they took me in washroom 
When they taking me to the washroom my chest feeling so heavier 
(My unconsciousness increasing)
When i get inside in washroom there was mirror when i look to the mirror 
My reaction like 
"Wait what wait what..... wait what wait whatttttttttttttttttttttt what flick is that sh!t"

"My hair my face my body my cloths my chest it looks like i hide 2 melon in my chest and my cloths why the flick i wear skirt......."

When i touch down i feel like

.         .        .       .        .Hhh??0_0 🤔😐

(Unconsciousness increasing high)

They are going to pee I don't wanna be here more dmn ahhhhhhhhh

I felt down 

They shock and they came near to me 
"Are you ok" "your not feeling good today" "are you okay" 
They calling me with other name and i don't remember that name.

And then i am knock out


</Corrupted_Memory>
</Memory_overflow>
</Memory_Exchange-:memjp_81>

I can't remember my class room 

H..... What the flick?

Now where the flick I am? Last time i remember i was in girls washroom now 

Now i feel like normal like regular i am. I am wearing boy cloths of course i am boy a man h... Let me make sure i am just i am

(I touch down) 

Hmmmmm😌 ok i am finally normal

(Tringggggggggggg Recess bell)

Half students go to the canteen for lunch i am also not for the lunch, just for hang out. I went downstairs and I saw the gate that leads to the playground. I was going towards the field, but I saw a bee hive over there.

Hmmm Looks like lot of honey inside that bee hive. How can i get that ?

I feel hotness in my hand like someone fire my hand, when i look my palm its so much red and i feel like fire power in my hand dmn awesome😎

So then i grab rock in my hand and throw on bee hive and then all bee's get angry. They try to attack on me but they are fool i have fire power. I use my fire power to burn them down and i did it. Bee hive fall from wall i grab it and then when i taste that honey its soooo much sweat. Now i am also remember that taste of honey.

School's librarian saw me i was eaten honey

I was shock because i was shocked if he saw me i using my powers or not.

He came near to me and he say

"Can get honey for me please"

(In my mind)

"Feew he didn't saw me"

I said him

"there is no more bee hive here." 

Then he said 

"let me show you looke over there i know you can get that honey easily so can please"

So i said 

"Ok. So can you please get back to your library because this is my special technique of hunt down bee hive. I don't want reveal my special technique"

The He get back to his library 

I used my powers, i grabe those honey hive and gave it to librarian

When i was get back to class there is no students in ground floor, then i realized recess is over oooooooof 😱 i saw a teacher on 1st floor she's not look like teacher she looks like principal now its look like big problem created here.

My class is on 2nd floor 


In that situation i feel like i was spy agent who is trying to escape from the great mansion dmn. Some of boys who trapped from principal eyes, these boys trapped because of they stayed longer outside. From those boys my class student also included sh!t and one of them saw me i hidden quickly then

I reached my classroom somehow but when i saw my class there is not mine class student they are so much tall maybe they are college students 

Wait whattttttttttttttt how?

I try to search my class 

"Where is my class where is my class"

"Where the flick is my class"

I searched my every class on 2nd floor and i i found nothing

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

Some 2 boys came near too me and he says 

"Hey what you doing here are you trying to skipping lecture huhhh"

I said 

"Nooo i was searching my classroom do you know my classroom where it is"

And they like

.                   .                    .              . 😐:/

"What.? Are you mad you don't remember your class nice reason you thinking we listen to you and we will agree with that, we are not fools we are monitors

Now lets go to the principal's room and we will also explain your reason to principal"

(In my mind) 

This situation was now flicked up situation i think i need to make run from this and  i know i am honest i don't know where the flick is my class and this Reason can't be acceptable to principal so now 

3 2 1  Runnnnnnn

I took them on playground somehow and i escape from there then i get back inside school. I saw there are no students on group floor i think they get back to there class. Then i saw some student's front of class on ground floor who are getting inside of there class so i go there to ask them where is high school classes they saw my id and say 

"Hahaha bro you don't know your class hahaha😂"

(In my mind)

If he didn't tell me where the flick is my class is so i am sure i would puch his face

So he finnaly told me your class js on 1st floor 

Now i reached my class now i feel like i reached a heaven 😌

Post a Comment