11 - August - 2020

 

--:-- </Time_can't_retrieve>

</Location_Also_Can't_Retrievable>

</Unknown_User_Logged-in>

</Corrupted_Memory>


I was in college..... No in school.... No in college ahhhh i don't know ahh it's college so college has started inspection, were all teacher inspect there student's bags, note books and phones and I don't even know about that. I get that news from my friend and i don't know who he is he easily and he talk like friendly thats why i called him as friend 

His  seat on 2nd row last 4th bench and 

He says "today's inspection day, in a inspection day all teachers gonna check their student bag's, note books and phone" 

In my mind " i understand note books, bags but phone, why the flick teacher gonna check students phone"

and my seat was in 3rd row last 2nd bench and i am getting questions "how the flick i know my seat I don't know what's going on" and when I sit on my bench there's girl who came to my seat and

She says "today is inspection day do you know about that.......how surprising"

I was thinking "what the.... What the flick is going on i don't get it anything😵"

Class teacher enter

She returned to her seat. 

My class teacher was sir I don't even know about that

Sir says "now you get that news already, today is inspection day and now i am gonna start inspection"

Sir called some staff to help inspecting students bags notebooks and phone and no one found suspect

When sir check my bag and notebook he didn't find anything but......

When he check my phone he found 18+ notification and i am also surprised 

In that notification "a men doing something bad to women" and when i check that notification where it came from it's from vidmaterr application 

Sir said "now you suspected lets go to principal cabin and i will tell principal everything that what you doing in your phone"

I say  "wait what i did nothing like this and"

Sir say "everybody say that"

I say " its not my fault, i use that application for download some songs and video"

Sir says "now i get it which video do you watch always"

I say "wait what......?"

He held my hand and were Trying to take me to the principal's cabin in that time someone stop the sir when i look it back it was she who talk to me before 

She says "he can't did like that i know him he was not like that i swear"

And my friend also raise voice for me 

"Yes sir he wasn't like that"

</Corrupted_memory_overflow>

</Unknown_user_logged_out>

</User_ip-address_can't_retrivable>

Post a Comment