Hunters Hunt day

 So before I start my story I would like to tell you whether it is Hunter Hunt Day?  Hunter Hunt Day is celebrated every 50 years.  Anyway, it should not be called celebrations because on this day one of the biggest hunters of that country is hunted.  Here hunters are not only hunted, here people also fall prey due to greed.  This day is equal to his game but not for me.  For me, it is just like hell where all the people who want to kill each other with greed, I want to end.  I know you must be reading a lot of questions to people about what happens in this game and what are its rewards that make all the people fill with greed.  So listen  In this game, one of the largest hunters of that country is hunted. That too we have only 24 hours in 1 day. If that hunter is not hunted in 24 hours then he can do whatever he wants for the next 50 years.  Is in a way can live his life like a king. If any hunter hunts that biggest hunter then he will become the next biggest hunter of that country but it is not so easy to kill that biggest hunter here.  After that the kill hunter has to stay alive for the next 24 hours because this thing does not end here because he becomes the biggest hunter for the next 24 hours.  And all the people and hunters fall after his life.  If the hunter who survives for 24 hours wins the game.

24 Hours Lefted

I hunt the biggest Hunter of my country.......

Post a Comment