ALONE, BUT SOMEONE IS THERE FOR YOU

I remember that moment which very sad moment i cried alot why i don't know why? Its terrible day for rain.

I was study in middle or maybe in high school. 

Lunch time was started i don't had my obento
Lunch box. So i go for lunch in canteen when i go out of class I don't know why everyone is scaring and they are not interested to get close to me? I don't know why? I feel like i am bully guy who bully students of my class and junior. That thing i don't remember it.

I left these things and went to the canteen for my lunch.  But after knowing that the canteen was closed, then I thought let us bring something from outside, but what difference does it have to be brought from outside or from inside.  I mean just by eating food.

So I was going outside the school to get my food but there was a dog on the side of the school gate which was tied to the chain.  I was not afraid of him, but as soon as I was trying to go out he started to bicker.  So I ignored him and I heard a loud voice of something just as he was about to come out.  As I looked back, the dog opened fire on me.  He was a little overweight.  I was there at the gate and there I raised my voice for help but they did not come but they escaped from there.  I don't know how I handled that dog.  And I grabbed his front and back legs, I lifted him and hit him 3 times on the ground.  Then my beating was very fast.  And 10minutes of reces is also bell rang (here 2bell rings is the first one, on a 10 minute ship where you are told that you have only 10 minutes to go to class. Then the last bell in which class starts teaching. )

"Because of this dog I could not even take my food" I did not even hit him so much that if he died, then I hurt him, then he was breathing.  I was scared at that time don't know why?

I was going to the washroom to wash my hands and face.  Everyone was afraid of me.  Looked like someone had seen me.  I just had a voice on my ears, "Look here you are, isn't that who killed a weak dog ruthlessly", "he is like heartless", "yeah yeah you right he always be like cold hearted", "look look butcher of  dogs "Hey speak slowly or else he will listen". I started running away from there. All the students were getting away from me. I walked up to the washroom and started washing my mouth. At that time many boys were talking about a girl.

UnSt-:"You know that girl is going to drop out of school to learn in a big school"

UnSt2-:"Which Girl Are You Talking About"

UnSt-:"Hey the one who studies in our school's eldest bully boy class." "the one who looks more beautiful."

UnSt-:"ha what that bully guy always bothers that girl."

UnSt-:"yes yes the same guy"

UnSt-:"I wish she were in our class"

I went to him and he was absolutely scared.  As soon as I was about to ask him questions he started saying

UnSt-:"Leave us we did nothing"

UnSt2-:"We did not complain to your principal at all."

UnSt-:(silently "huh")

Me-: Wait what  I am not talking about this, I am talking about the girl who studies in my class.

UnSt2-:"Don't you even know about your classroom?  You used to bother that girl, you don't even know about her."

I grabbed his shirt collar and said
"What did you say"

I was just going to punch his face

UnSt-:"I tell you.  My sister told me that she is going to leave school, that too today."

Me-:"Really"

UnSt-:"I am not sure but she is talking about that thing yesterday on phone. I told you everything now please leave us"

I don't know why I felt bad then.  I quickly ran to my class to find her.  By the time I got there, it was too late.  She was not there but I asked her friends
Me-: "Where is she"

HerFriend-: "who?"

Me-: "The girl i always had trouble with"

HerFriend-: "Yes that girl.  why, what happened"

Me-: "Because she is going to leave this school and this place."

HerFriend2-: "but she is......."

HerFriend-: "Yes, she is about to leave, she is upset with you because of this torture and bullying.  So she is going to leave this school."

Me-: ("in mind what, can't be,  can't be")

I ran from there again to find him.

HerFriend3-:"Wait, I saw him in the last time headmistress room"

Then I went to the headmistress's room and there she was not.  Then someone caught me from behind, he was our class teacher.  Then the headmistress also came out.

ClassTeacher-: "You have become a headache for me."

Me-: "Then leave me"

ClassTeacher-: "How did you hit the dog who always guards the gate of our school."

Me-: "I have my reason"

Then the headmistress also came out.

Headmistress-: "what is happening here"

ClassTeacher-: "No miss this  boy naughtiness is growing every day"

Headmistress-: "what is happening ~"

Me-: "I don't have time for these things"

Headmistress-: "So what time do you have time for"

Me-: "mam my friend is leaving this school and this area today and you also know her, She came to your room some time ago with the letter
(Class teacher loosing his grip)
So leave me aloneeeeeee
I ran away from there

Headmistress-: "wait a girl with letter"

Classteacher-: "his gone mam"

I think she will be on the floor first

(Where are you, where are you, now I just have to talk to you once.  I have to tell you just once, that I )

•         •         •          •

She was right in front of me, carrying a bag and a letter, I did not see anything back and forth, I hugged her directly and started crying a lot.
"What is happening with me? " ,
"Why am i crying",
"Why are you leaving me"
"You leaving me and this school because of I bullied you or tortured you no I wasn't trying to tortured you I just wanted to be friends with you"

Everyone who around us "😶😲😮😱"

She hugged me 

She-: "I also wanted to be friend with you and who said I am leaving school. I'm just going to take a few days off because my grandmother is very ill and she wants me to stay with her.

Me-: •            •              •  (that brat girl)

I fell down because of too much blush

Blush lvl-:100%


And i will remember that day as always.


Story will continue........

Post a Comment