Are You Still Monster

 Ah... I was in Jail because of my one crime. That one crime is 100 times bigger than the a nation crime or robbery crime h....

Officers also hide my crime from the criminal because if criminal's get information of my crime no one's know what will happen next

Whenever i remember those momentous i mean whenever i remember that crime i feel like i want die or i want kill myself......  I don't why i am still alive.......

.................

Oneday i decided to sucide/kill myself. I found some broken mirror's glasses and..... But before i killed/sucide  myself i want to survive for one day. I want to experience the last day of jail before i kill/sucide myself. There is no other wish i had because my all wishes are already dead in my past

"I am gonna sucide tommorow"

The next day............


"H.. todays my lastday of jail i think i need to woke up earlier ahh.. "

"Lets go for the lunch h...."

There are some group of pepoles are looking at someone 

(Group of people = group of criminal i am calling them pepole because i am same as like them but whenever i compare my crime...... I think i am monster) 

"anyway forgot it todays is my last day of life and this jail just enjoy it"

"And why and where these fick pepole are looking at?"

"Another fight? Is someone getting fight for the pudding 🍮, but i don't hearing any noise of the pepole they are so much silence "

"What happened ? I think i need to check out"

Me-: hey man what happened

Guy-: shhh. Keep silent go somewhere else

Me-: (what the flick)

I adjust myself to come out forward from such silent crowd

Me-: hey bro why the flick everyone is silence

Guy2-: shhh shut the flick your mouth and watch. Riper is comming

Me-: what who.....!

(Someone enters the lunch room)

Guy3-: .......aa...(scare little bit)

Someone enter into 

(New criminal enters the jail)

Me-: (I feel the others fear I don't know why. looks like most wanted criminal join this jail hmmm)

Me-: huh.! akhm..Hahahahaaah what.!!! Whaaaaat this girl are you ficking kidding me are you scaring from little cutie she is so much small. Looks like elementary school girl. I feel shame on you ha!

Everyone shocked and step backward 

She looked at me for second

Guard-: keep moving

(Guard scared little bit and said in politely)

Guard-:miss please..




...................

Post a Comment