Chat Session 1

 Show me your real soul. Dont show me your fake a$s

.

Wait what.....?? I didn't understand what are you talking about


....... Don't make fucking poker face oh sorry don't talk like poker.


Ah... I don't get it what are you talking about


Hh.. i always watching you. You always make you fake fun and make some ridiculous joke that doesn't make any sense


...........that was me who real i am i always make him jokes like that because i like it.


Oh really and they really enjoy or laugh on your jokes no... They doesn't laugh on your jokes they laugh on you.


.oh that's great nah


............by the way i am currently busy


Oh really i know how busy you are. Currently you just listening songs... I wanna talk with you more


Oh but sorry now i am going to play some games so sorry bye


......hey hey wtf!!!! I will see you tomorrow


Post a Comment