Fear

 

Ore no Genjutsu ga misete yaro

I went to the wedding its so much nice
There  are lots of friends of mine i done lots of chitchat with them
Then i went for the photo sis saw me there was friend of mine with her he was support her we are close friend like brother he saw and he said come on the stage let's take photo i said yes lets do it i take lots of shots
Then
I ate there alot then i return to my home

De moe

I went to the wedding there are lots of my friend and they didn't recognize me. I was scaring alot means alot from inside i felt like lonely. Then i went to the front of stage sis saw me then my childhood friend also saw me but he ignore me i was trying to take but I can't i was scare alot there is no one want to talk/chat with me. I called my girl and i said
What happened if i told you do you want to come with me in wedding ceremony
She said no
What happened if said lets go together in wedding ceremony
She said no
What happened if i said i am scare alot to go inside wedding ceremony
She said no i don't want to go with you
...
I left that place
I was wetted alot because of rain
When i return to my home i saw her she was talking to him on phone nowdays she's spending lots of time with him. i was going for taking bath but i pissed in my pants front of bathroom door i don't know why. Then after taking bath mom Said how was wedding ceremony
I said
Ore no Genjutsu ga misete yaro

Post a Comment